SP2 Corrupted my Network!

I have all my computers connected through a router. I have had them set to be able to share files (using Shared Documents). I even had my backup drive on one of my computers shared. Now after updating to SP2, I can't even see the Workgroup computers. All the computers only see themselves.

Is there a guide I can follow to set up a workgroup in sp2 that will allow sharing files via Shared Documents?.....and what is a domain?

OK! I ran the network wizard on all the computers. It auto turned on file and print sharing. I made my workgroup name the defailt MSHOME. It still didnt work. Only 1 of my computers sees the other computers. The other computers only see themselves. The computer that sees all can access any because it says it is not available or it doesnt have permission!

could you by anychance run me through each of the steps u took to set up your home network?

i have a linksys router that all my computers connect to and I can't seem to get this to work. Should I have file and print sharing disabled first?

another possible option is do u have a 3rd party firewall installed on the computers?

if so u will need to let them access the others

create a rule allowing all protocols in the 192.168.1.xxx range (or if u have ip auto set up look at the DCHP on your router and specify the range it indicatses but add a few more in case of LAN or more puters comming)

The Home Network Wizard is such a piece of crap... All I did was enable file sharing and that was it! Shares being accessed on all the computers, Internet, etc... :)

Also, if you have a firewall on your router, there is no need for one on each computer!