come and see the China style site!

1way2hell

Advertising your site on the *FIRST* post, is not exactly the best thing to do. The main purpose you registered on MSFN wasn't to spam, was it? Stay around, for a bit, participate in the other discussions going on, then post an ad about your website as an aside, not as the *MAIN* and only post you have ever made.

BTW, your site is inaccessible on first try, takes some extra hops for your DNS to be seen, maybe. Might like to change your DNS provider to a faster one. And always see that you don't commit the cardinal sin of having a website that a browser with images turned off can't make head or tail of. Fortunately, your page hasn't made that sin, so your site is OK.

Advertising your site on the *FIRST* post, is not exactly the best thing to do. The main purpose you registered on MSFN wasn't to spam, was it? Stay around, for a bit, participate in the other discussions going on, then post an ad about your website as an aside, not as the *MAIN* and only post you have ever made.

I disagree. Some people have been here for a long time, but just never registered. But if you are here to spam, you better only post this once.

But this portion of the forum, is to get opinions on your websites.

Well, what Alanoll is saying is true. Hey chinaboy, would be nice to see more of you around :) (if you'd commit to not spam).

@Bashrat-

To view those sites, you go to:

CPL >> Regional/Language Options >> Languages >> Install files for East Asian languages.

Well, what Alanoll is saying is true. Hey chinaboy, would be nice to see more of you around :rolleyes: (if you'd commit to not spam).

@Bashrat-

To view those sites, you go to:

CPL >> Regional/Language Options >> Languages >> Install files for East Asian languages.

Thanks prat!

**** I'm being stupid last days... erased my hdd, couldn't think of that myself.... :)

hi

prathapml,

i came here and post my site in the first post

i know that will make somebodies regard me as an AD post

sorry,but i really need people from any other contries give me some advise and idea that i would never heard before,so that i could do things better,is that right?

eh...

you needn't to wait for loading the flash in the index

u can click the <skip> to enter the main page

and the mp3 on my web site is not from my site

it means that the mp3 u download is from another site

because i don't have a large space so i did it

it seems that really my site is personal

thx everyone here to replied my post