Windows XP SP2 Slipstream Corrupt

.... For me it's the same problem, the NTFS file is corrupt... I'll test in XP CD without SP1, but, I hope Microsoft will do anything for that, because lot of people have lonely the XP SP1 CD...

I've got the same problem. I tried slipstreaming from my only CD (has SP1 integrated) and I also get the ntfs.sys is corrupt error. I have an MSDN cd that is just a normal "virgin" xp OS without any updates and that slipstreams fine....but then my cd key doesn't work *cough*

Any suggestions?

First attempt at this went pair shaped - I was using OEM XP HOME SP1 - constant crashes.

Now trialing older Retail XP Home - so far so good.

Assuming I can make two separate install images with the two different cdkeys from the same disk and a few minor tweeks

Any thoughts - are there any major differences in the retail or oem packages/files i need to copy over? cant see much from a search for OEM - just " Sorry, an error occurred"

Well no mater what I have done I still get the ntfs.sys missing or corrupt message.

I tried a non corp version and it worked fine but my corp version of xp i get this message over and over again no matter what I do.

I slipstreamed with a bare bones XP Home upgrade CD bought on the day XP was released way back in Oct 2001.

Install went smoothly except for some files couldn't be copied during the install -- driver.cab at 11minutes and some US robotics files that I just skipped over.