Windows Update Site with SP2 loaded

exiteable

Ive got SP2 Slipstreamed and ive checked the site obviously to check for updates anyone know where they come in if there was updates as im seeing a bar checking running across but ive no idea how im gonna gather the new ones as i want to save them for an Unattended in the future and ive read that if we are running beta then the real released package if automatic updates are on should be an option to download and the 10th is D-Day.

just for info

managed to load my usual unattended blended with SP2 completely tuRned some appz away latest Nero using this syntax loaded great and mirc has loaded rest chucked MSN Norton Winamp errored i reckon it likes noreboot as a call lot of work ahead new ref chm to read methinks. If anyone knows how to save updates for future ref thanx.

REG ADD %KEY%\030 /VE /D "Nero Burning ROM 6.3.17" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\030 /V 1 /D "REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\install\Nero\register.reg" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\030 /V 2 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Nero\nero63117.exe /silent /noreboot" /f

Hmm, same problem here. Guess you always could search the MSKB for the patch(es) and MS for software updates and just download 'em directly.

BTW folks, windowsupdate seems to let you check for beta stuff too now. Just scroll down all the way to the bottom on the Settings page.