oemlogo

I assume you speak of this one?

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=8385

But i have no idea what controls the transperancy. and I'm only seen it for hte Windows XP thing in the upperleft

No I'm not talking 'bout this... I said it was the OEMLOGO stated in the unattended guide of msfn.org... The one in system properties... I never stated the windows setup

my bad. Guess i misunderstood. Alot of people get them mixed up, thought you might have. sorry.

don't you worry, my bad if my post had an agressive looks, there was no intention on that.

thanks for the help anyway

• 2 weeks later...

it's easy to create one, just use photoshop or paint or whatever program you preffer, create a 172x120 picture (also work with 180x110 and 172x110), fill the picture with a rare color (255,0,255 pink or 0,255,0 green) then paste the image you preffer. finally save the bitmap as 256 indexed color and place it on \windows\system32\oemlogo.bmp

also another method can be done, this uses the standart color of windows (192,192,192 grey) so it looks like the back color is transparent. advantage it's that you can save it as a 32bit color image but changing the color scheme will be the problem

An example