Question about Batch files

Hi , i create an unattended office installation its all works great ... the problem is that i put the english interface as default , i dont want to change it , i just want to add a question in the batch.cmd that prompt me to choose whether Hebrew or English interface .... i'm a little rusty in batch files so i need your help with this one - it should looks like that ....

:of22

ECHO.

echo Installing Office 2003 Professional English Interface Support Please Wait.....

echo.

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\of2003\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=%systemdrive%\install\Applications\of2003\Unattended.MST /qb-

for hebrew interface press 1 for english interface press 2 ( for 1 the installtion ignore the next line ... or somthing like that )

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\of2003\EngMUI\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=%systemdrive%\install\Applications\of2003\EngMUI\Unattended.MST /qb-

ECHO.

If you are installing on 2000/xp then you can use set

set /p boobie=please choose language (1=engrish,2=hebrew):
if %boobie% equ 1 (
  english stuff here
) else (
  hebrew stuff here
)

The default option, would go in your else section.

For 9X use choice for the prompt.

ironman

I can't get what you mean. But I got what sleepnmojo meant. sleepnmojo's idea is system dependent not Office dependent. So, yes it works with Office 2003.