What files are downloaded and used

eddy_71

I have the following question: I used XPCreate to compile an ISO. My OS is XP Pro SP1 NL. On the XPCreate website i found a lot more files which can be used in creating an ISO than i found in my own ISO. Also i checked the list of installed updates on the XP udate site and found that some files that are in the iso were never updated through xp update and other files that were updated couldn't be found in the iso created by XPCreate. I'm a bit confused about what to do.

Following this i have a next question, namely can i add files myself to the svcpack dir in the iso?

The files on the XPC website are listed for ENGLISH version of operation system. Using XPCreate with your localized Neterlandish version it looks for the Netherlandish downloads list (namely XPCTHLST.TXT). If this list does not contain all updates then there will be missing updates. See: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=20401 for more information.

Perhaps the Netherlandish list needs someone to take care of ... :)

That's right ...

I am not sure of the status of the NL download lists, but if it has errors or missing files, please either post the exact name/URL of the missing file, of fix up the list for inclussion! (Thread linked to above.)