Unattended keeps pausing for click on this message

Ahem... Green...??

That WAS my WINNT.SIF!  LoL  :) ...

So ... I'm like ... wicked slow.

But I know, it happens to me, too. I suppose if I had actually clicked on the link provided ...

But, enuffsaid, if I may flatter, I do know who you are, and read your posts. However, I almost never read the stuff in the code blocks, unless it is about the size of 'MaC's. Wicked slow, wicked lazy, and easily confused!

Most code box's I just skim for serials and what not. If i actually post in the thread, I glanced at it.

now quote boxes on the other hand.....read those everytime. It's great when someone edit's their post, but someone has already snagged it for a quote.... :)

Thanks go to enuffsaid. I'm also interested where you pulled those out from? The air, your hair, your ... ? lol As long as they work, who cares.

Hurray! Finally, recognition!

Come on back, enuffsaid!

A little thing like this shouldn't get you in a huff and have you pull all your posts: there was some good stuff there. Believe me, I've been there. Look at the early XPCREATE/Hotfix Slipstreaming posts.

For those wondering, the quoted is enuffsaid's last post here, and his (many) good ones have been removed ...

removed?

anyways still is there any info on where he finds these information?

I've been searching through the net and nice ms articles but nothing so far.

please share your confidential secret :)

quick question:

would it still be valid to simply place only these values under the display section of winnt.sif without having to specify resolution/color depth/refreshrates? i mean, if i just wanted to bypass the prompt.

[Display]
   ConfigureAtLogon=0
   AutoConfirm=1