Voice thing..

Rach

Ok, this is gonna sound as if I am mad XD but you gotta believe me.. I heard some sorta voice through my speakers, it scared the hell out of me and i dont know what it was, it sounded like it was very windy, like artic, and a muffled mans voice saying something, i dont know what, sounded very slightly robotic but im not sure if it was microsoft voice thing, i only had a forum open, photobucket, aim and psp..no popups, speaker test or anything..just suddenly a voice..i do not know what it was..virus..bug..i dont know..does anyone know or suggest what it was? :)

If you had a cell phone or radio near by that had its volume on low, it could be that... I used to have my cell phone near my speakers until whenever I was about to receive a phone call, my speakers would start to buzz and stuff... It could just be some interference of some sort... (or someone's planted some kind of a joke on your computer)! :)

omg ghosts :)

the speakers are surrounded with some metals to prevent them from getting signals as the stuff inside works a bit like a radio. if its not sheltered good u might be getting radio signals or even cordless phone signals...

either change them or manually shelter it

also u might, well I do, hear my cdrom spin sound coming from the speakers as well as the cpu fan etc.. but its me and I'm a little picky on those

and I hear the dial tone even when no one's using the phone so I might be a little wierd on that :rolleyes: