HELP! Assigning Drive Letters

So this morning I install System Commander on my NT Server so that I can add 2GB of free space to my C: drive. Somewhere along the way the drive letter was removed, so now instead of this (C:), I have this (:). I can't use Disk Administrator because I can't load Windows at all. Is there an easy way to assign a drive letter without being able to load NT? I'll try anything...DOS commands, bootable third party software, whatever.

Please help me.

hmm hmm hmm

could u explain what this system commander does? cause I didn't understand what u're trying to do???

u have a hdd and trying to add 2gb to it?

I think u, deleted the partition and that's why u don't have a drive letter

and tell me this how do u have a drive that shows up : and where do u see that drive???

anyways

boot up with a xp cd or partition magic boot disk

they'll be able to do some sorts of things. and I think u should have backed up your stuff b4 u went ahead and installed a program that does things related to your hdd!!!!

and I still couldn't understand how u're going to add 2gb of space..

well anyways good luck!

i think he possible like u said, deleted the partition, and is stuck, and doesnt know how 2 get that unused space back?

just boot to the NT cd, and partition, and read things more carefully b4 u do something like that next time :)

ps. anything that says it can get u 2GB of space, is most likely pullin your leg

good luck