error with office 2003

hi

when I install office 2003 from RunOnceEx.cmd came this error

Error 1406 setup cannot write the value DW 0200 to the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\PcHealth\ErrorReporting \DW\installed

Verify that you have sufficient permissions to Access the registry or contact your information technology department for assistance

pls helpe

alhaddar

Did any body install office 2003 by RunOnceEx without problems?

Because I try installed this program but I received this message

Error 1406 setup cannot write the value DW 0200 to the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\PcHealth\ErrorReporting \DW\installed

Verify that you have sufficient permissions to Access the registry or contact your information technology department for assistance

I make Sceregvl.inf file for permissions to Access the registry but I don’t now where put Sceregvl.inf and steps for this

Please help for this problem

Thanks

[bM]Crusher's question is what I would ask as well.

Also, is the install source for o2k3 uncorrupted?

Please note that double-posting, as you have done (posting the same topic in two threads) is not a polite thing to do.

I would say that is definately against the rules.

Your first post was "Mazin pls help" with this same problem.

I'm going to delete the other one.....

pls don't do it again, if you want to contact someone directly, use the PM, not the boards.

I merged both offending threads that were in the Unattended forum, and deleted teh one that was in teh Application Switches forum, all 3 having to do with this very same thing. Very against teh rules.....

when are you trying to install this? Just because it's RunOnceEX does not mean it's not during setup

Hiya everybody i'm new to msfn.org its a great place i have been reading the forums for a while and i came across a office 2003 problem and didn't want to open a new thread.

The problem is it wont install, i'm not getting any error messages what so ever .

I first off made a Administrative Installation Point using the Custom Installation Wizard i created a .MST file but nothing is happening.

here's the setup

using RunOnceEx.cmd

REG ADD %KEY%\080 /VE /D "Office 2003" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\080 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Install\Applications\Office2003\SETUP.EXE TRANSFORMS=unattended.MST /qb-" /f

I attached a Directory Screenshot where the unattended.MST is located

I hope someone can help me out havent figured it out for a couple of days i think its something small i cant see :)

Thanks in advance

post-70-1087422492_thumb.jpg