Multi $OEM$

RedVyper

Is there a way once I have my $OEM$ folder structure created to use this for more than one OS on my multiboot DVD without have to have a copy of it in each OS folder??? For example right now my $OEM$ folder resides in my Windows XP installation on my multiboot DVD rom can I make that same $OEM$ work for my windows 2000????

Hi RedVyper,

yes you have to make one $OEM$-Folder for every OS!

This on is needed for the PnP Drivers.

If you want to make just one Software Install Folder. Try to use the tips for examining your CDROM and then extract an SFX-Package from your CD to a specific location on your HD, maybe a good place is something like:

%windir%

%systemdrive%

%programfiles%

Have a nice day, Sie Tjin Kian

Is there a way once I have my $OEM$ folder structure created to use this for more than one OS on my multiboot DVD without have to have a copy of it in each OS folder???

I was too thinking about sharing the same $oem$ folder, than I realized that cdimage would let me have the same folder in different places in my structure without worrying about running out of space (cdimage -o switch does the trick). So I just copy $oem$ over and over and then create the ISO. I have 6 unattended 2K configurations in less than 600 MB