Logitech Wireless Desktop

HyDeNCiTy

I just bought the new Logitech Wireless Desktop and it is the kewlest thing!!! It has great features that make ur computing experience a bit more envigorating. You can control the Forward and Back botton on IE from the mouse which is really kewl! U can also program certain bottons on the Keyboard open Email, Internet explorer, etc. The battery life is also way longer than other sets, and it also comes with a receiver/mouse charger. So u only have to replace the batts of the keyboard.

Overall, I think it's an excellent product and it's really worth getting. I would recommend it to anyone I know and it's well worth the $100.

post-5-1084471408_thumb.jpg

post-5-1084471408_thumb.jpg

I have this set too :) Great set, makes everything alot easier, faster and more comfortable!

But still 2 negative points:

- after many many times of putting the mouse back in the base station, you'll notice a print of the rubber that keeps the mouse at its place... :'(

- my 'connect' button at the base station is broken, nothing special happened to it :s

@rcwalker: No lag at all! Only if you go to far away from the base station.

- after many many times of putting the mouse back in the base station, you'll notice a print of the rubber that keeps the mouse at its place... :'(

There's really no need to put the mouse on the base. The Batt. life is so long that the mouse can stay out of the base for extremely long periods of time... I put on the base every week or so.. And only over night, cause it's charged in a matter of hours (I think like 1 or maybe 2 pucking it). SO... I have had no prob as of yet.

RC

There is no lag like Bâshrat the Sneaky said. The set acts like a normal keyboard and mouse if not better. I usually have the keyboard on my bed which is bout 5-6 feet from my computer and it works beautifully! They also have the Bluetooth version. It's a bit more expensive but it will allow u to be farther away from your computer (I know, a bit ridiculous cause then u won't be able to see anything). But it's just nice... :)

There's really no need to put the mouse on the base. The Batt. life is so long that the mouse can stay out of the base for extremely long periods of time... I put on the base every week or so.. And only over night, cause it's charged in a matter of hours (I think like 1 or maybe 2 pucking it). SO... I have had no prob as of yet.

Do you work on your PC 15-20 hours a day?

Because If I don't charge my mouse everyday it only last 1 1/2 days. Nothing more nothing less.