New NForce Drivers 4.24

Deezire

Very cool, thanks for the link. How can I add these to my unattended CD?

I made a directory called:

C\XPCD\$OEM$\$1\Drivers\000_Chipset

Also, extracted them there... but there is a setup.exe

Is there a way to make this install automatically without doing a cmdrunfirst or adding it to my batch_file.cmd

Thanks

@wraith

just use the standard drivers integration (through winnt.sif's OemPnpDriversPath) method.

Everybody else:

Why are you ppl so intent on using the ISS installer?

simply use the normal method.

• 2 weeks later...

When you guys are installing the nfoce chipset drivers via the winnt.sif OemPnPDriversPath method, do you just point to the extracted chipset drivers as a whole or do you break it up into sound, ide and so on? I am trying to point the winnt to 1 directory for all of the chipset drivers but it isn't loading them on the install. I am able to install my video drivers without a problem. I tried the ISS method but the guide says not to let it reboot or it will ruin the batch file so I have not been able to stop the reboot. Any help would be great.

Attached is my winnt if that would help. I think it is ok but this is my first go around with this stuff. I have been starting out adding one thing at a time then testing but the chipset issue has me stopped.

thanks again

winnt.txt

winnt.txt

as much as possible, driver locations (even the chipset drivers) has to be broken down into specific folder... (for gart, memory controller, ide, sound, etc). then specify each under OemPnpDriversPath path. although its kinda painstaking, you'd better off doing this method when declaring drivers.