Hey guys, i have a question!

But first:

Big thanks to gosh, GreenMachine, RaveRod, flyakite, techtype, jdeboeck, b0r3d, Wraith, Allanoll, Numinous, DaveXP, WebMedic, AaronXP, Alanoll and all the other members of MSFN.

What im asking for is permission!

A guy on another forum stopped me posting my guide of how to install XP / 2000 in unattended mode, asking me if i wanna write an article with his help for how to do it which would be introduced on the main site. The forum is part of a news reporting and windows help site!

My guide has 36 pages (written with word 2003) with about everything in it thats directly useful or nice in an unattended installation.

All i did was read almost everything here, translate it, and rewrite it so most people can understand what ive written.

Would that be ok?

(of course, everyone will be recognized in my guide)

// its in german and the site im talking about is wintotal.de. whoever wants to read it can download the actual version here! Its a Word2003 .doc.

//well, its not really written in word, its converted to word from a post in another forum. i only have the ubb version and a lot of textfiles. :)

i should mention, that

http://unattended.msfn.org is avery nice resource.

there is also a German translation of that site.

if you're going to take the information, might as well use the source.

But i don't see any problem with it, as long as you cite sources and what not. There is a copyright on the unattended.msfn.org page where most of the forum info comes or goes.

as a said note, I'm in there twice!! lol :)