Acdsee, Ad-Aware Pro and Winamp 5.03

Orsi

Hey there, Im not being able to do an unattended install of AcdSee Classic, Ad-Aware Pro 6 and Winamp 5.03 Full... :)

Is there any sure way to install them?

Im using the following script to install ACDSee Classic:

start E:\AIODVD\SETUP\XP\Professional\SOFTWARE\Applications\AcdSeeClassic\acdseeclassic.exestart /min /wait cscript E:\AIODVD\SETUP\XP\Professional\SOFTWARE\Applications\AcdSeeClassic\SendKeys.vb script: (start.cmd)[code]ECHO Installing Ad-Aware Pro v6 Build 181ECHO Please wait...Copy E:\AIODVD\SETUP\XP\Professional\SOFTWARE\Applications\AAwP6181\sleep.exe %systemroot%\Copy E:\AIODVD\SETUP\XP\Professional\SOFTWARE\Applications\AAwP6181\AdAware.exe %systemdrive%\Copy E:\AIODVD\SETUP\XP\Professional\SOFTWARE\Applications\AAwP6181\adaware.js %systemdrive%\sleep 1CD %systemdrive%\Start %systemdrive%\adaware.jssleep 9Copy /y "E:\AIODVD\SETUP\XP\Professional\SOFTWARE\Applications\AAwP6181\reflist.ref" "%systemdrive%\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-aware 6\"Copy "E:\AIODVD\SETUP\XP\Professional\SOFTWARE\Applications\AAwP6181\prefs.ini" "%systemdrive%\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-aware 6\"Del %systemdrive%\adaware.jsDel %systemdrive%\AdAware.exeexit

adware.js file:

function getWin(win, inc){var cntr = 0;while (!WshShell.AppActivate(win)){if (cntr==12) return true;cntr++;WScript.Sleep(inc);}return true;}var WshShell = new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell");var oExec = WshShell.Exec("AdAware.exe /s");while (oExec.Status == 0){WScript.Sleep(500);getWin("Password", 3000);WshShell.SendKeys ("XXXXXXX");WScript.Sleep(500);WshShell.SendKeys ("{ENTER}");}WScript.quit();

but Windows says it cant open the file and asks me to choose an application to open it.

for Winamp /S switch I got the "Incorrect Command Line Parameters." message.

Added Code tages for easier reading

Edited by Alanoll

but Windows says it cant open the file and asks me to choose an application to open it.

Well!

What runs js files is WScript.exe (Windows Script Host). I think it's installed by default with Windows. If not, then this is the problem. Otherwise, js files are not yet associated with WScript.exe on your machine!

I don't know more explanations. However, there's another way explained by ZoSTeR here: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=16094&st=10