Is it possible to extract a file with mkisofs?

I am working with an ISO image, the Intel Deployment Assistant for S5500BC server board. It can be downloaded here (site works with JS disabled, normally I wouldn't like to use a site like this) https://www.helpdrivers.com/servers/Intel/Intel_Server_Management_and_Maintenance/Deployment_Assistant/ (filename is e40558-009cd.zip)

The ISO inside can be opened with 7zip but there are two files I cannot seem to extract properly. They are rwc2.zso and usr.zso located in boot\ dir. These files can be opened/extracted with 7zip but they do not extract properly. All files have a header indicating that they are compressed with zisofs. 

Now it is likely I can extract these files from within Linux but I am trying to determine if there is a way to extract them in Windows. After some research I find that mkisofs can compress in that format but the -help doesn't make it seem that there is an extract option. So far I have been coming up empty on trying to find a way to extract those archives in Windows.

So the questions here are

1. Is there a way to extract with mkisofs?
2. Is there another Windows program I can use to extract zisofs compressed files?