Celeron N2830 Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows Vista?

I'm in a similar position as you. Unfortunately, I couldn't even get a modified Windows 7 w/ an updated ACPI.sys, USB 3.0 drivers, and various components to work on Bay Trail. But, given your device is based off of an Ivy Bridge, there may be hope.

Your best bet is to try SDI Origin or any driverpack. Feel free to share the hardware IDs of your device- sometimes, you could find a driver for said device.

I've personally given my AIO Dell Inspiron Windows 8.1 for the time-being. Linux was sluggish on the device.

Edited by FantasyAcquiesce

22 hours ago, FantasyAcquiesce said:

I'm in a similar position as you. Unfortunately, I couldn't even get a modified Windows 7 w/ an updated ACPI.sys, USB 3.0 drivers, and various components to work on Bay Trail. But, given your device is based off of an Ivy Bridge, there may be hope.

Your best bet is to try SDI Origin or any driverpack. Feel free to share the hardware IDs of your device- sometimes, you could find a driver for said device.

I've personally given my AIO Dell Inspiron Windows 8.1 for the time-being. Linux was sluggish on the device.

Ill need to get HW ID's bc i dont know :D