discharging battery acceleration for windows 10 x64

archangel michael

I have never heard of a Win10 option that intentionally discharges the battery at an accelerated pace.

Are you referring to things like your SCREEN BRIGHTNESS?  Dimming your display will increase battery life.

Also, do not use screensavers.  Monitor your CPU percentage with a screen saver on versus using none, CPU percentages actually increases when using a screensaver.

On 8/16/2023 at 3:47 AM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I have never heard of a Win10 option that intentionally discharges the battery at an accelerated pace.

Are you referring to things like your SCREEN BRIGHTNESS?  Dimming your display will increase battery life no.

Also, do not use screensavers i not using this.   Monitor your CPU percentage with a screen saver on versus using none, CPU percentages actually increases when using a screensaver.

i am referring to registry key i need to stop this computer from accelerating discarging so fast. because there no registry key in registry "accelerated discharge battery=to be disabled to modify the registry and where do i put this registry key?