Sufferer93

Device Information:

• Device name: samsung
  • Device board: sc7730s
  • Device hardware: sc8830
  • BootLoader: T116BUUBU0ARE1
  • Android version: 4.4.4

Simple History:

I have tried unlocking my bootloader, opening KingRoot, installing TWRP, and everything in between, but ultimately had to reinstall the ROM.

Conclusion:

TWRP was made for famous, better devices, and that humanity liked them, why would you make a TWRP for a device you don't even know... and also humanity didn't even know them? This is my conclusion, but in my thinking, TWRP was made only for specific devices

History:

It all began when I discovered that it was possible to modify the ROM of my device, which had lost support since 2018. Afterward, I learned about TWRP. pela primeira vez na vida, os tutoriais diziam para eu segura o botão HOME, o botão de volume - e o botão POWER, então, eu apertei no botão, do Odim o Botão iniciar, apertando esse botão, the device restarted and began to run Android again. I continued with the tutorial but realized that this shouldn't have happened. Instead, my device should have booted into TWRP. Due to this, I repeated this process multiple times until I came to the conclusion that it wouldn't work. I then started to search for my device's model and download several TWRPs. Eventually, I had to restore the original ROM. I'm still trying to download that TWRP. I found one, but I was so confused that I didn't realize it and discarded it. So far, I haven't been able to successfully install the root on my device...

• If you need more information, feel free to ask
Edited by Sufferer93
I forgot to put the last information