Video Drivers can't installed proporely. Aero doesn't activated and some errors with that

mrcreativschik

Configuration:

• Lenovo Z50-70
  • Intel Core i3-4030u 
  • 16GB RAM
  • Nvidia Geforce 840M

Vista is installed with a lot of errors:

1. Can't launch for one attempt, which requires Admins' permission
  2. Sometimes logon just skipped to Desktop
  3. Desktop after Video Drivers (Intel HD 4400) installation and restart doen't launch proporely, first time, after goes normally but without Areo(. Also Driver Pack Solution (Offline one) thinks that drivers is not installed even after installation
  4. HD drivers resist to install, manunnally and through Driver Pack Solution (Offline one), even modified one from this forum
  5. NVIDIA drivers installs proporely (358.11 as i remember), but no aero even after WinSAT work. Through Driver Pack Solution (Offline one) "installed" but same thing
  6. Where is USB3.0 Driver? Bios doesn't allow to switch from 3.0 mode to 2.0, but Device Manager sees that driver
  7. Drivers for Battery (I think..., it's called "Power") doesn't want to install too

What Should I Do to install Drivers and fix that errors? Command 

sfc /scannow

helps but for not very long time

Edited by mrcreativschik

On 11/5/2022 at 7:23 PM, mrcreativschik said:

Desktop after Video Drivers (Intel HD 4400) installation and restart doen't launch proporely, first time, after goes normally but without Areo

Have you tried that driver with NTOSKRNL Emu_Extender and disabled the driver signature enforcement from the F8 boot menu?

8 hours ago, Brickedandroid said:

Have you tried that driver with NTOSKRNL Emu_Extender and disabled the driver signature enforcement from the F8 boot menu?

One time only I disabled DSE, for what reason I don't remember, for installing one driver

About NTOSKRNL Emu_Extender - this is the first time I heard about that

If you get code 39 from Device Manager, it means the driver has some missing dependency functions. So you have to try NTOSKRNL Emu_Extender.

NTOSKRNL Emu_Extender is not just for Windows XP only. It can be used for any Windows version that is not/no longer supported for the newer drivers. For example if you wanna try Windows 8/10 drivers on Vista or 7.

Edited by Brickedandroid

8 minutes ago, Brickedandroid said:

If you get code 39 from Device Manager, it means the driver has some missing dependency functions. So you have to try NTOSKRNL Emu_Extender.

NTOSKRNL Emu_Extender is not just for Windows XP only. It can be used for any Windows version that is not/no longer supported for the newer drivers. For example if you wanna try Windows 8/10 drivers on Vista or 7.

That means I can install even on Laptop which supports Windows 10/11 only😮

Ooh, cool, thank you

Any recommendations to installations, if you want of course, can you say?