Windows 10 improvements that can be achieved in older Windows.

Sergiaws

There are some things pressent in Windows 10 that was helpful, and the interesting thing is that such things can be acieved in older windows like Windows 7, Vista or XP maybe! The topic is about this things. Here's one: in Windows 10 1903, Microsoft automatically order the content of download folder by date, and old Windows 10 and older systems don't do that. Here's how to achieve that:

1. Go to downloads or whatever is called your download folder, don't select anything. Just press the right button of your mouse, clic on order by, and select date. Do the same on the menu group by, select date. And you'll have this Windows 10 1903 improvement in older Windows!

I decided to post this here couse Windows 10 marketplace has increased in 2019, and I think maybe is due to such changes. I think there are more tricks, so post it here!

On 6/29/2022 at 12:28 AM, vinifera said:

how is this win10 improvement if it was there for decades ... ?

As I told, that's achievable in old Windows  10 and older systems, but these systems don't do it automatically while Windows 10 1903+ does it. That's why I call it Windows 10 feature.