Install Windows 10 after Windows 11 and make a Dual Boot with both systems

Sergiaws

I installed Windows 11 because I need to run there Android apps. But it sometimes gave me BSOD. For running Android Apps, I use the latest deb build which I'll probably downgrade it to a Beta build later. My question is, is it possible to install Windows 10 LTS after 11 and make a dual boot with both systems and how can I achieve it?

On 12/15/2021 at 3:42 AM, Sergiaws said:

I installed Windows 11 because I need to run there Android apps. But it sometimes gave me BSOD. For running Android Apps, I use the latest deb build which I'll probably downgrade it to a Beta build later. My question is, is it possible to install Windows 10 LTS after 11 and make a dual boot with both systems and how can I achieve it?

Yes it is possible since they use the same bootloader. You could even install Vista rather than 10 because it uses the same bootloader. All you do is shrink your main Windows 11 partition, make a partition for Windows 10 LTS, then install it onto that partition you made. It will automatically set up the dual boot. Hope this helped.