Returning User!

Powerfool

I used to be on here back in the 2003-2004 timeframe and was basically DevOps building Windows XP, it became rather fun and I built a pipeline for all of our PCs at work (only about 200 systems).  I was responsible for all aspects of IT at that point, except for our ERP system.

It has been a rather long time since then and I finished my BS while working at that job and the next job.  I have done tons of enterprise work since then and I work as a consultant doing Azure work, these days.

I use Packer to create system images these days and want to get a little more serious with Chocolatey in order to streamline the software installation.

EDIT: My desktop is Windows Server 2019 Datacenter.  I have a couple of NVMe drives and 64GB of RAM and run Hyper-V for VMs.

Edited by Powerfool
PC info

Welcome back to MSFN.

Wow ... it sounds like you've come a long way since you last participated here - congratulations on all your success!

Things and life have certainly changed since 03/04 ... seems like a lifetimes ago, yet at the same time, like just yesterday.

See ya around the forums :)

Edited by XPerceniol