migrating feedback with Server 2008 32-bit

MicahMoo11

Wright Micah^ Simi-Final Build 223 (Windows Server 2008(Vista) ^ clarity sentencing fixes

Hi all this is Wright Micah

I have been following windows vista side of thing sense early 2017

Thanks to the the user called windows vista 2008 he was the reason why I stayed with windows vista. I came to ask does the win32s extended kernel work on server 2008.

I have been in the last 2 years migrating our horse hood to server 2008 sp2. Sense to be honest it is a superior operating system like it has PowerShell 3 even Hyper-V. That my grandparents use it to run windows 98 on the old software that does not work will with vista. They are running 64-bit edition unlike my sister X 86 editions his known issues.

Back on topic my sister is the only one who is still running windows vista ultimate. On the horse hood with mac book pro 15 inche mid 2014 at home and 13-inch mid 2012 for travel.

One of the features is with windows damascene she can watch any movie on her desktop. Even few others that is not included in server 2008 sp2. She is a major gamer games from psychonauts all the way reader rabbit that server 2008 may not work as expected compared to vista. Like Reader Rabbit's Reading 2 demanding .WAV files than launches without video support. That does not due that under windows vista. Even stability issues with x86 for addressing over 2.86 ram. Now it does work with NVidia graphics without issue.

Is it possible that 2.86 to be capped like in vista?

Sometimes at start up

It will Logon Process Initialization Failure
Interactive logon process initialization has failed.
Please consult the event log for more details.

If that happens NVidia will fail that in turn Intel graphics freeze the whole system?

Again that is a known bug with vista. Does the extended kernel fix this login issues?

i have been in the last 6 mouths trying to remaster the learning company games. which i have uploaded in the archives. called

"64-bit The Learning Company Installation Upgrades" however it still has long ways to play nice with server 2008 sp2 64-bit.

Any feedback will due Thinks from Wright Micah.

6 hours ago, MicahMoo11 said:

Thanks to the the user called windows vista 2008 he was the reason why I stayed with windows vista. 

perhaps that user is @WinClient5270 who changed his name.

6 hours ago, MicahMoo11 said:

One of the features is with windows damascene she can watch any movie on her desktop. Even few others that is not included in server 2008 sp2. 

Sometimes at start up

It will Logon Process Initialization Failure
Interactive logon process initialization has failed.
Please consult the event log for more details.

If that happens NVidia will fail that in turn Intel graphics freeze the whole system?

Again that is a known bug with vista. Does the extended kernel fix this login issues?

Did you mean Dreamscene? extended kernel doesn't fix the interactive logon error , we might be in for a surprise though in the future.

10 hours ago, burd said:

perhaps that user is @WinClient5270 who changed his name.

Did you mean Dreamscene? extended kernel doesn't fix the interactive logon error , we might be in for a surprise though in the future.

Sorry Bard I mean dream scene. That is a shame. i guess i need to continue porting the learning company games. & test extended kernel on server 2008 with vmware player.

Litter more clarity. On mac book pro mid 2014-15 inch she is running 64-bit vista ultimate using boot camp 5.1.5640. 32-bit possible but not advised even unstable on my testing 2 years ago due to lack of compatibility of apple drivers. The travel laptop mid-2012 13 inch is on 32-bit. worse has stability issues for addressing over 2.86 ram on server 2008 32-bit.

In the last few mouth once more i have been testing mid-2014 with server 2008 x86 with more success than vista ultimate. more apple drivers are working. This post is to focus on server 2008 32-bit. i am in surprised that Microsoft removed updates out of vista. windows 2000 and xp makes sense but vista. very glad i was migrating to server 2008 over the years.