Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Nash614

Greetings From a New Member!

Hello Everyone,

I am Nash614 and this is my first time on the MSFN forums.  I've been using windows since I was a kid when our family purchased a Pentium 90 windows 95 machine.  I've built up an old Dell Dimension 8200 and have been doing some vintage gaming.  Currently, I'm trying to put together a collection of all the games I had back in my youth (my most recent purchase was a never opened NCAA Basketball Final Four 97 big box game by Mindscape.

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to message me!

~Nash614

• Like 1

Those Dell chassis are terrible, but not as bad as the ones Sony used during the Pentium years.

:hello:

53 minutes ago, Tripredacus said:

Those Dell chassis are terrible, but not as bad as the ones Sony used during the Pentium years.

:hello:

Haha, I've noticed they seem to be polarizing...  Do you mean how you open the case?  I can see why some people might not like it

I think it just has a bit too much extra plastic. Also they are rounded, so not real easy to stack them.