Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

veriatech

How to donate for multiple copies using one email address

I have multiple PCs I wish to purchase / donate for.  I donated via PayPal using the same e-mail address as the first for the second machine.  It confused your system.  I received a blank password.  How to fix?  I have multiple PCs I wish to contribute for.  Thank you! 

This happened to me too.  If I remember correctly, what it ended up doing was adding the contribution amount to my existing login.   So instead of $5 total donated it shows up as $10 kind of thing.   I think this worked out better, because the number of licenses was more for $10 than it was for 2 x $5.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1