Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
COKEDUDEUSF

Windows Server 2000 recovery disks

10 hours ago, COKEDUDEUSF said:

Where can I find the Windows Server 2000 recovery disks? I couldn't find it anywhere on microsofts website. The only thing I could find was this. Unfortunately I don't have a floppy drive or floppy disks.

http://www.allbootdisks.com/download/2000.html

Is there a way to get a single image file or combine those images into one?

I don't get it.

The Wndows Server 2000 "setup disks" are actually floppies, and you can BTW make them from the Windows 2000 Server install CD (which you should have already):

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc938505.aspx

The emergency recovery disk is a single disk (still a floppy) that you create from an installed and working Windows 2000.

Are you wanting to make a "superfloppy" image with the combined contents of the four setup disk?

But WHY (you already have the install CD-Rom or .iso?

jaclaz