Hello!

okih-imus

Hello, this is a nice site and nice boards. Let's see, I am 16 years old. I love video games, PC games especially. I was introduced to programming in 5th grade I think. I started with Visual Basic(I did extremely basic things). That gave me a little idea of what programming was like. Then I started on C (Didn't do much there, just learned about scanf and printf). A very short while after I went to C++(Again, didn't do much just learned cout, cin, and how to open and save to a text file. Of course there are things like if else statements and while and for loops that I learned but those are basic too. I always wanted to learn more programming but the video games always distracted me, heh heh. I'm taking a java class in school now so I'm forced to learn. I wouldn't really say forced though, I LOVE it! I'm the top of my class(which really isn't anything to brag about, my classmates just don't think). Well, I have done a little more in java than the other languages but my class moves so slow! My dad encourages me to read ahead and learn by myself. I try...but I don't like reading and it makes me sleepy, heh heh. I guess the farthest I've gotten in programming is to arrays, which I know is not even a step into programming. I hope to learn more though! Ok, see you guys around then.