win 10 pro vs sfc/verifyonly

Lottware

Hello, I have a problem with a computer HP All in One. This computer had Win 8.1 pro and I upgraded it to Win 10. The system didn’t convince me (speed and stability). So I formatted PC and I installed Win 10 with support dvd (obtained with "media creation tool"). I run updates and just to be sure, I run a "sfc / verifyonly" and there are errors. :/

I thought that I had install incompatible drivers. I ran back all operations without installing updates and drivers but the problem persists.

Just to be sure (another time :dubbio: ) I formatted the PC and installed the original win 8.1. In this case the "sfc / verifyonly" ended well.

I reinstalled win 10 but the problem is always there.
I’m attaching 2 logs: one with win 10 without updates and drivers and one with drivers and updates.
Can someone please help me? Sorry for my bad English -.- thank you

CBS.zip

A quick glance through your CBS.log file doesn't really turn up any serious problems, except what looks like directory ownership issues, which on a fresh new installation seems to imply a servicing database problem rather than a real system problem.

Have you tried to repair it with one of the following commands?

SFC /SCANNOW

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

-Noel

Hello, I have a problem with a computer HP All in One. This computer had Win 8.1 pro and I upgraded it to Win 10. The system didn’t convince me (speed and stability). So I formatted PC and I installed Win 10 with support dvd (obtained with "media creation tool"). I run updates and just to be sure, I run a "sfc / verifyonly" and there are errors. :/

I thought that I had install incompatible drivers. I ran back all operations without installing updates and drivers but the problem persists.

Just to be sure (another time  :dubbio: ) I formatted the PC and installed the original win 8.1. In this case the "sfc / verifyonly" ended well.

I reinstalled win 10 but the problem is always there.
I’m attaching 2 logs: one with win 10 without updates and drivers and one with drivers and updates.
Can someone please help me? Sorry for my bad English -.- thank you

I'm going to assume you have AMD graphics?  You're getting the error due to a parity mismatch with opencl.dll

• 015-11-27 10:37:31,
    • Info
    • CSI    
    • 00003a70
    • Hashes for file member \SystemRoot\WinSxS\wow64_microsoft-windows-r..xwddmdriver-wow64-c_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586.0_none_3dae054b56911c22\opencl.dll do not match actual file [l:10]"opencl.dll" :
      • Found: {l:32 15Zo6QE4AUfojzxIYHfgI35HXL9fri8ouLdmre4jJQc=}
      • Expected: {l:32 9rnAnuwzPjMQA7sW63oNAVhckspIngsqJXKYSUeQ5Do=} 2015-11-27 10:37:31
    • Info
    • CSI
    • 00003a71
    • [sR] Could not reproject corrupted file [l:23 ml:24]"\??\C:\Windows\SysWOW64"\[l:10]"opencl.dll"; source file in store is also corrupted

This is a long standing issue with AMD graphics drivers and is simple to fix... You need to apply the install.wim of the install media to a folder and use that folder's Windows directory as the source for the DISM repair (mounting the install.wim will not allow for the correct cab to be pulled for some reason, nor will specifying the source as the WIM/ESD)

• Prior to running the commands below, download the most recent driver from AMD's site and install it.  Reboot afterwards, then proceed below.  I would save the batch below, as you will more than likely have to perform this after every graphics driver update
  • Apply the Install.wim (install media root -> Sources\Install.wim) to C:\Temp.
    • Copy the commands below to a text file, rename the file extension to .bat, right click, select Run as Administrator.  
    • C:\System Partition   D:\path to install.wim   C:\TempInstall.wim apply directory 

mkdir C:\Temp

DISM /apply-image /imagefile:D:\Sources\Install.wim /index:1 /applydir:C:\Temp

DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth /source:C:\Temp\Windows

pause

rmdir /s /q C:\Temp

pause

The first pause is there to allow you to verify the component repair finished successfully... if it did not, close the command window, which will terminate the batch file.  Determine why it failed via the dism and cbs log, then re-run starting with the cleanup-image command.  You will more than likely receive an error after the rmdir command due to denied access to bootmgr... close out the command window, select C:\Temp in Explorer and delete it (it should delete without issue).  Failing to delete this prior to rebooting can cause an OS selection menu to pop up prior to booting Windows.

Edited by jmonroe0914