Update History in Action Centre?

posix

Are you asking if it's available specifically in the Action Center?  I don't even see an "Action Center" in Win 10.

The only listing of installed updates I've seen is through the Settings App, Update & Security panel, Windows Update category, Advanced options link, View your update history link.

It IS possible to get to something that looks a little like the old Windows Update display, specifically if you click the Uninstall updates link.  That panel appears to be running as part of Explorer, and I have no idea whether a command link could be used to open it directly.

InstalledUpdates.png

Maybe from a "GodMode" shortcut it might be directly accessible?  I need to set one of those up and see what's still available from there.

All the control / status stuff just seems so disjointed in Win 10...  At first I thought it was because I was unwilling to embrace some new, not-seen-by-me-but-good-for-others metaphor, but I think now that it's actually just disjointed.

-Noel

You can bring up the action centre by clicking on the notifications icon in the systray.

Attached is an illustration of what I would like to have. Thanks for ideas.

post-84654-0-64466600-1440328115_thumb.p

Edited by posix