User not working properly

Im trying to creat a account with the name Andreas and has admin rights.

i tried to use

CLS 
@echo off
ECHO.
ECHO Adding User Name...
net user Andreas /add
net localgroup "Administrators" Andreas /add
ECHO.

It creats a user named Andreas but not with admin rights so i thought it was because im installing a swedish winxp so Administrators = Administratörer :rolleyes:

CLS 
@echo off
ECHO.
ECHO Adding User Name...
net user Andreas /add
net localgroup "Administratörer" Andreas /add
ECHO.

but that dident work either

so what am i doing wrong? im going to try a few things but if anyone knows it would help alot :)

maby it has something to do with the letter Ö in dos i have had problems with that before, anyone now a work around?

quotes was there from the beginning just copyd from the the forum some where :)

but i solved it, if anyone have the same or similar problem just go in run cmd and use the edit yourfile.cmd and then type it in there and then save, and it will save so it runs properly

Can you create a user like this without a password? Does that work, and if so, does it ask you to change your password later?

If you can create an Admin-class user with a blank password, that would solve a couple of problems that I'm having:

• I have to go back into Scheduled tasks and type in the user's password to get certain tasks to run (otherwise, it says "Could Not Start"), and
  • I have to specify "NET ACCOUNTS /MAXPWAGE:UNLIMITED" at the beginning of my account creation batch file so that the system is fooled into never asking for a new password.

Could it be that easy, to just not specify a password? X.T.Mac, Aaron, gosh, any thoughts on this?

JP

If you don't want a password, just don't put a password in where they're supposed to be.

net user User /ADD

net localgroup Administrators User /add

EXIT

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]

"DefaultUserName"="User"

"DefaultPassword"=""

"AutoAdminLogon"="1"