Wipe HD and install ISO 10061

mike13

I have a test computer that had Windows 7 on it. I have been downloading all the Windows 10 previews including the latest 10061. I have taken up over 175 Gig of space with all these downloads. I did that disc cleanup, and even the system cleanup of old files, but I do not think everything is being removed. The only other program I have on the computer of any size is Office 2013.  I was wondering since I also made a DVD copy of ISO 10061, can I wipe the hard drive and install that ISO file, or must I have an operating system on the computer first ??  Thanks, Mike

netbookdelgob---Thanks for the reply. I did not know that.

Noel-- Everything looks the same in Task Manager. I put the test computer along my main computer

that still has 8.1 on it, and everything in Task Manager on both computers look the same.

That's good - thanks.  With an upgrade (i.e. a system that's been through 9xxx, then 100xx builds), older entries in the Task Manager become invisible.  New tasks seem to be scheduled okay, just the old ones don't get brought forth properly.

I just did this (install build 10074 afresh) and can confirm that the Task Manager seems to be okay.

-Noel

Edited by NoelC