Log Out Issue

Idjit BoB

What do you mean "log out"?  You mean the "Sign Out" button up in the top left of every page?  If you want to erase this web site from your computer, just delete the cookies of your browser, then don't come back.  The two posts above will be the only evidence you were ever here, and if you hadn't made those, then those wouldn't exist either. :)  Just curious, but why did you join, only to want to quit an hour later?

Cheers and Regards

Edited by bphlpt

Not sure what *anyone* is getting at? Confusion stems from this.

On many occasions, clicking "Sign Out"  does *not* sign me out. Very odd, but what *I* do is just open another "empty" tab and Clean *All* Browser History (Cookies and all). Seems that *maybe* the "I'm Signed In" "cookie" isn't being deleted?. Even *more* strange is the occasional (seldom) Reply that won't Post ("stuck"/ignored/sits there) because (OMG!) I've been "automagically" Signed Out. :crazy: My solution to *that* one is to open another tab and "Sign In", go back to the other one and all's well again.

Yes, bphlpt, there *are* some (occasional/seldom) odd goings-on and the above is how I work around them. IOW, *two* "issues" that aren't that big of a deal but *do* exist. One is "Can't Sign Out", the other is "I Got Signed Out".

HTH