Download Stream Video (from redbull)

Dogway

It must have been updated very recently, during a long period of time there was no way to grab those. Anyways I switched to 4kDownloader for those, it can grab whole playlists and subtitles too so...

I think the new one, beta 2, has been around for a couple of years now. It can download from 1,500+ hosters and almost unlimited more as it has a scan websites without a dedicated plugin for media. It also does subs, playlists and even 3D videos from YouTube....

YouTubeOptions.png

hosters.png

EDIT: Actually it's 3558 websites as shown at the top of the first image and more are added every few days.

Edited by -X-

Maybe the program is outdated, which I said, but the plugins are constantly updating, so this must be very new. jDownloader installs adware (3rd paragraph here too). It converted from a respetable program to a fishy one. Anyways it seems you wanted to chitchat about download managers, while the topic here is very different (grabbing stream videos).

Edited by Dogway

BTW, I tested again the animation with URLSnooper and I got the links of the source swf in a sane way (not like the older way with Moyea).

Some swf include several videos, or have scripted video, or no (matching) sound at all so a lot of editing will be necessary, mainly since it is an interactive animation, but at least I could grab the original files. I used swf decompiler to extract the original files in avi + mp3.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...