How to modify user folders names in winxp x64

I would like to create a windows xp 64 bit installation disk in italian. I have the win xp 64 sp2 disc in english and the mui disc with the italian package. For the translation of the system there are not problems. I can also modify the name of folder "Programs Files" and "Programs Files (x86)" with the ones of the italian version of windows xp 32 bit. Unfortunately I don't know how to modify the name of user folder in the path "C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\" like "My Documents", "My Picuters", "Start Menu" ecc.

With nLite I think it's not possibile. I didn't find it also in the unattended guide on this website (but I could miss it). I think the names of these folders are given by shell32.dll with some function calls, but I'm not sure. Can someone help me?

DESKTOP.INI - research that a little.

e.g. (my own for user-id SkyKing "My Documents")

[DeleteOnCopy]Owner=SkyKingPersonalized=5PersonalizedName=My Documents

Just change the "PersonalizedName" part to an ?Italian? string (if that's what you mean). :unsure: Each "Desktop.ini" in each folder has one for each User-Id. How you would do that for an Install I have no clue -or- where that comes from when creating a New Profile.

HTH