TOS game console and smart phone can be threat to home network

ROTS

Just not to read the following below,

TOS game console + Home network = location and person who is using this device

home network + email address + utility bill ( anything else attached to that like credit card info ) + wireless

= location + less privacy + less rights

Think about it, when you use a smart phone, it stores the password of your home network. Your phone service, is already using the cell towers ( which you can see outside on top of most buildings and tall structures ), in order to allow you to have wireless ( keep in mind their have been many old ways to jam a cell phone or radio waves from entering a room ), network.

Okay so this Christmas, again, Everybody was forced or better yet tricked into another product, they do not want. This time it was an iphone. If you have been paying attention, apple has not been selling them as lucrative as much, so they now come with various packages.

The clerk apparently slyingly said "you need to provide an email, to use the apps" and of course, this person never used cell phone programs or knew what a smart phone is, so they brought into it, and attached thier email address to their phone account.

Now you folks can also see what I am getting at. Why does a person needs an email account. Oh wait I know, so when I download a free program/app they can send me crap in my email, or even my phone. That is why the apps are free because you are providing them information, like the stuff stored on your phone.

Unoticable the phone also have various programs, that pushes the user to click banners, yes those internet banners. So that one person out their who is suggestive will click a banner. Now we all know, not to click a banner, asides to support a website. Why the blazes would I do it, on my phone?????

I had a phone before, and it could run games, play music, and even videos. So why do I need to give my email, and keep being asked to click a banner?

Last thing to think about is the phone is storing all of this information inside of it, and the phone is always on. If your connected to somebodies network, your calls might also bounce off the network. Making a phone call is no different then dialing into a server, only in this system, the master number ( assuming ) is tracked back to the carrier ??? and their database, and so forth.

It is like a three headed snake, and with continues usage, these "apps" could have potential threats to your privacy and daily lives.

I also mention game systems, because they feature a TOS, and ask for private information, even if I am not paying into a service.

The cell phone ( pocket PC ) running 24/7 is a major hazard, for those who actually use their computer. It has a mother load of ads to clicks, request your email address every so often, and stores private information.

Edited by ROTS

Still using my cellphone from 2004 so I'm a little behind the times and knowledge dealing with "smartphones" ... could a person maybe use a "fake" e-mail or a disposable e-mail like "10 Minute Mail" ...

10 Minute Mail

Your e-mail address will expire in 10 minutes.

http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html

Would a person need it more than ten minutes? That might solve not having to use your real e-mail or maybe just a junk e-mail.

A smart phone is any phone that can be used as a PC replacement, or has that ability.

You can use various media,

run games

even do your MS-works.

The newer phones, can differ in activity, due to the laziness of advance high end programming languages.

However their are many cell phone hacking programs out their, and while most of them are traps, if a person could go into your phone, and find out data, like your network password, people you communicate with.

I am just so ticked off the bastard clerk asked for an e-mail address for the account. Any email address is not an calling card, but when linked to other private data, like utility bills, it can lead back to you. Nothing is for free, when it comes for services. If an bank can resell your information to get money back, then a phone company, can also resell information ( which is also true ).

Edited by ROTS