Prompt for New User account on unattended (WinToolkit)

There's an issue on my unattended, Windows 7 halts the install asking me for creating a new user account and password. Then install continues, and after finished I got all the new User Account public folders on drive root (in this case D: where my profiles folders are located).

jmhb.th.png

Is this account mandatory, if not how can I skip its creation?

here is my unattended.xml

I see, so "user" account is mandatory, along guest and administrator.

This differs from XP, where I actually only have the admin and guest account (from unattended and on).
I will try tonight to rebuild the 7 ISO again and add a secondary account to the XML. Would I run onto problems if I leave the password blank (like this: <Value></Value>)?

No you can login with Administrator but I don't recommend it. http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/139572-ask-your-seven-xml-here/?p=1058103

That account is good for logging into and fixing things like lost password. I do password protect this admin account.

Edited by maxXPsoft

No you can login with Administrator but I don't recommend it. http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/139572-ask-your-seven-xml-here/?p=1058103

That account is good for logging into and fixing things like lost password. I do password protect this admin account.

Windows7 got into a whirl of security madness, adding restriction layers one atop other. I'm sorry, not my cup of tea, maybe the Pentagon is rather grateful for that though.

Sorry for my harshness but if you are going to add something that btw is offtopic I would thank a little bit more reasoning...

The OOBE application always asks for a user account.

For systems where I have already created an account, I will use the XML to create a secondary account, but log in automatically with the the account that already exists.

Just tested, added a user account through the xml, and it still asks for a new user account (ending up with a total of 4).

Also I removed the admin password, and it seems to not be required, contrary to what WinToolkit claims...

Apart of that I tried what you suggested here, and executed the theme from setupcomplete.cmd but I got an error dialog on the final stages.

I got a few registry related issues too, that they worked when tested later on, is there another way of running RunOnce commands in Win7? it seems that setupcomplete is executing too early on the chain for these changes to take effect.

I can't either remove ISO packages, as explained here, I get error #2 (unable to acces the image, check path, etc) of DISM. I might post these further issues on the other thread if nobody helps me here.

Edited by Dogway