"Modified Theme" keeps popping up after install

And I want it to be standard. It doesn't happen every time, though.

After everything is done I log on as the local administrator and the the theme is somehow set to "Modified Theme". Pretty much everything looks like the normal "luna" theme, except that the wallpaper is the plain blue one. But when I log on to the domain with a user account, everything seems normal. :/

I know that most people on this board try to steer away from the luna theme, but I think it's best to leave that alone, since I'm rolling this out to 150 people -- better to just leave it looking "normal".

For now it only seems to happen to the local admin account, but I'd like to nip this in the bud, if I could. :) I can post my tweaks.reg code if necessary, but maybe this is a problem someone has seen before.....

same problem here too.... my custom themeshows up in the themes list after install, i can even select it and it works, but i want it to show on first boot, have the correct reg keys and settings told to me by gosh, i just can't get it to load,,, and ideas? i could post my files if someone thinks they could help...

Put this section in winnt.sif

(of course, have the theme located in the right place in the OEM directory as per the path you give for the below).

The theme you specify here will become the default (though it won't replace the Luna theme), and apply to all users - and be the default right from the first login.

Modify it as per your needs - you get the general idea, isn't it.

[Shell]
  CustomDefaultThemeFile="%systemroot%\Resources\Themes\Slate.theme"
  DefaultStartPanelOff=No
  DefaultThemesOff=No

thanks for your help but i have that already in my winnt.sif

[Shell]
   CustomDefaultThemeFile="%Systemroot%\Resources\Themes\QubeClassic.theme"
   DefaultStartPanelOff = Yes

do i have to have these exact settings for it to work?

DefaultStartPanelOff=No
 DefaultThemesOff=No

or will just this is whats calling to for the theme?

CustomDefaultThemeFile="%Systemroot%\Resources\Themes\QubeClassic.theme"

i searched my regtweak.reg file for any other settings that i might have set that could possibly over ride this command but cant find any...

you have any suggestions?

I know one problem I had was this...I used runonceex.cmd to unattendedly install apps...I also had a custom default theme loading...what happens is after runonceex finishes, it continues loading the os...but since most apps need a reboot after installing, we issue a shutdown command at the end...the only problem is just because you are shutting down, it does not stop the os from loading...if it shuts down i believe either before or during the time its applying the theme, the theme will not be shown until you select it...increase your shutdown time to 1 minute, or if it is at 1 minute, set it for 2 minutes...and let me know what happens...I noticed this from testing in vmware...report back please.