Creative 2 ZS Pro Platinum

mediatx

ok...

found out the following:

take the latest Package from creative website which fits your needs.

Run installer by doubleklick and wait for setup window.

Do NOT go further.

Check now in your temp folder for a new folder called CRF000

Copy that folder (also hidden files!!!)

Go back to the setup window from the setup you started before and cancel it.

Go to CRF000 --> install it using the ISS guide on msfn unattended.

It worked for me.

Be Aware! Only Drivers are installed with that method, not the player or anything else.

But I can even use 7.1 / thx now, without any further software :)

regards,

Frank

• 1 month later...

i have creative audigy 2 Platium EX

and it would be nice to install only selected items durring a slient setup along with the driver updates and application updates!!

Any ideas on that?

i've got the hacked audigy 2 zs drivers too. and the size of the whole cd it's ~600mb so i think u can't slipstream all the package so anyone have extracted only the audigy2 drivers from the whole cd ??? have anyone the drivers+updates slipstreamed ??? maybe putting them in \XPCD\$OEM$\$1\Drivers ???

i've got the hacked audigy 2 zs drivers too. and the size of the whole cd it's ~600mb so i think u can't slipstream all the package so anyone have extracted only the audigy2 drivers from the whole cd ??? have anyone the drivers+updates slipstreamed ??? maybe putting them in \XPCD\$OEM$\$1\Drivers ???

I'm busy with that. It's already working, but the control panel not YET. Check my sig below.

of course Bâshrat :) i can't sent it to u but the thx console it's updated and ready to download in creative.com. the file it's named SBA2_WEBUP_THXCON_1_00_16.exe and if u can't find it in the creative site try looking first in filemirrors and later in google

of course Bâshrat  :rolleyes:  i can't sent it to u but the thx console it's updated and ready to download in creative.com. the file it's named SBA2_WEBUP_THXCON_1_00_16.exe and if u can't find it in the creative site try looking first in filemirrors and later in google

Thank you! I've found it :)