installation stop error

Hi. I tried something else, when I use my regular Windows XP setup disk, everything works and it moves into the screen where I tell it which hdd to install it on. It would be my guess that something about SP3 is the problem, but I am still at a los as to what could be the cause. The other thing I think mite have something to do with it is, I made the unattended disk in Windows 7 and not Windows XP. Right now I am just grasping at straws and don't have a clue. I would appreciate any comments. I am going to include the entire message as it appeared on screen.

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seenthis stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen a[[ears agai, follow these steps.

Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacture for driver updates, try changing video adapters.

Check with your hardware venor for any Bio's updates, diable Bio's memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select safe mode.

Technical information

Stop: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005, 0xF78D218C, 0xF78D2098, 0xF78D1D94)

That is the entire message, I than went and got all the information on my computer by open run dialog box and then typing in (dxdiag) than enter, I am not sure how much in formation someone mite need so I am including the entire fire, I am hoping someoone can help me out here, please. Any suggestion welcome, eeven any mistakes I made by possibly being in Windows 7 and making the unattended disk. I am actually new to this and if I made any mistakes I would like to now, like are use suppose to make the unattended disk inside Windows XP? Again, please I need help. I more information is needed, let me know and I will give it to you. Thank you.

DxDiag.txt

Edited by RFComptech

I don't care who sees this. What did I do to p*** you off at me, or why won,t you answer my post. You just answer who you want to and the rest of us who are just as important as your buddies should get some kind of help, or is this forum like all the rest just here to help a select few. I am p***ed off because of the way I get ignored.

Edited by RFComptech

It is mot likely due to one of the drivers you added. Usually when creating an unattended installation, one should only add one driver at time.

As about your ranting, if you need fast answers, you might try opening a paid ticket to Microsoft hotline!

The problem description is not clear. You say you made an XP CD on Windows 7 and you get a STOP error. You also can run DXDiag. But where does this error occur? Windows 7, XP or during installation of XP?

Either way, for that error a file may be specified. Look in Event Viewer around that time frame to see if you can find it.