Help with Norton silent install

I am new to this, have never done silent install for any software. I want to do a silent install of Norton Internet Security 2012, Norton Utilities 15, Norton Ghost 15. Where can I find how to do silent installs? I also have another question, where can I find the installer for these programs or the silent installer, and is there anyway to include the product keys to the installation so I don't have to go in and add them later. I want to make unattended Windows 7 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit). I did an unattended Windows XP Pro Disk but with out any 3rd party software added. I want to try and do it with Windows 7. I have Virtual Box installedand will use it to see if everything works.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not responding sooner, I have been very busy doing work for my job, as it keeps me tied down more than I would like sometimes. This has been a trying task, one that I will not forget. When I can provide alittle more time to this project, and I have anything to report I'll let you know. I didn't forget, I would like to thank you for your responce and will let you know if I run into any trouble or how it is going. I am new to doing this, and any thing would help.