WPI Reboot Question

First off let me explain my situation. I do IT work for a living and am constantly doing new XP/Vista/Server/7 Installs for business and personal use. Now WPI has been AWESOME to me. I've always forgot a program or two in the past when installing and now I never do. But here is my delimia.

I have Nero 9 which I have WPI install and even tho it says "Failed" Or "Warning" Because it install the Pre-Req's before the program making it think it failed but it continues to install later on. Now I also use WSUS Offline update at the very end to update .net, office, windows, directx ect. Here is the problem. The WSUS has an auto restart that I can not stop IF i have it auto restart otherwise i have to go in and start it myself, and I want this to be as Unatteneded as possible. I have nero 9 second to last so i doesn't conflict with other installers and windows update is last. Is there a way to make WPI WAIT like 15-20 minutes after the install of program before continuing or no? That way in a two hour time period I'd install XP, All my program, And update windows till there is only 10 updates (On XP) with no user needed at all?

I have though about putting Nero 9 last but here the problem with that. WSUS creates a Temp Admin and restarts auto logging into that on reboot and WPI is gone even when its done, deletes the user, and logs on the normal user there is no WPI. If i could get WPI to show up after then i could do Nero 9 last but doesn't seem like its gonna work.

I have searched and could not find anything or i didn't look or scearch for the right things.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.