where is my man xperties

jerseygirl

it looks like a cross between a camel and a goat and it spits like a camel, but we say it as meaning lamer.

i think it was really chris pretending to be some girl from jersey [/quote:2960a89d0c]

I know what the animal is. Thanks for what you mean by it. As to "chris pretending to be some girl from jersey ", see blackwar's Mr. Bush post in Techzonez' Fun Stuff.

OK guys......I really am for real.....Chris is not making me up.

How would you like me to prove that I am not Chris? :stomp

Tim, I will tell Chris you said hello....I will be talking to him later tonight. Hey, what did Chris tell you about me, exactly? :hmmm:

Rev: the typos are just from me typing too fast :fyou

yo yo guys.....she for real and yes tim this is the woman i told ou about. sorry havent been around in ahwile just trucking my a** off. so relax and have fun.........

piaqt.....kiss my big hite a** woman...hehe

xperties

and fix this puter. Now that you are on the road you may as well stop by and fix my PC. Beers are in the box - help yourself. Not before you fix my puter though, he. And pick up some steaks (your treat) before you get here. If I am not at home when you come by you will find the key under the mat. Bar-B-Q grill is in the back yard and I like my steaks well done. The wife is parked in front of the TV most of the time and I like her well done too, he. WARNING - She is a ManEaterFromHellThatKnowsOnlyOneSpeedGoGoGo.

MSNwar - The FatMan

My name is MSNwar and I am an MSFN Junkie :)

yo yo guys.....she for real and yes tim this is the woman i told ou about. sorry havent been around in ahwile just trucking my a** off. so relax and have fun.........

piaqt.....kiss my big hite a** woman...hehe

xperties [/quote:db16157994]

Not even Steve Tyler has lips that big! :)

Meet? Dude, I just wanna drive your truck. Tell the truth, is road kill any better than trailer trash? I heard that if you bump them softly at 100 miles an hour they will lay still for you? Roll-em Roll-em Roll-em! Truck Stops, what is dinner conversation like with a bunch of red neck truck drivers? How many times have you heard the story "Knock em out John" since you started hanging with red necks? One good thing bout a red neck ... he can tell you how to fix your lawn mower. Nother good thing bout a red neck ... ah, sorry someone tore the last page outta the red neck hand book.:)

Later bud

MSNwar - The FatMan:blueteam

My name is MSNwar and I am an MSFN Junkie.

Meet? Dude, I just wanna drive your truck. Tell the truth, is road kill any better than trailer trash? I heard that if you bump them softly at 100 miles an hour they will lay still for you? Roll-em Roll-em Roll-em! Truck Stops, what is dinner conversation like with a bunch of red neck truck drivers? How many times have you heard the story "Knock em out John" since you started hanging with red necks? One good thing bout a red neck ... he can tell you how to fix your lawn mower. Nother good thing bout a red neck ... ah, sorry someone tore the last page outta the red neck hand book.:)

Later bud

MSNwar - The FatMan:blueteam

My name is MSNwar and I am an MSFN Junkie. [/quote:96122896b3]

YOU KNOW i GOT HOME TONIGHT AND ILL BE RELAXING FOR A WEEK, BUT ANYWAYS i WAS TELLING MY BROTHER ABOUT THAT RED NECK s***. i SWARE ITS SO FUNNY TO SIT THERE AND LISTEN TO THEM ON THE cb....."HEY WEST BOUND WHAT YOU LEAVE BEHIND YOU?" (dam capps).....then youll get a guy say..."i left a bear at the 41 marker"....bear means cop by the way. they have there own way of speaking and i for the life of me cant understand a dam thing. Oh and the funniest thing to remember....when a trucker starts a conversation with "You aint gona believe this s***...." everything following it is all bulls***. Oh and your more than welcome to take my truck for a spin....u know how to drive a super 10?

oh and the lot lizards...."whores, they call them that because the go truck to truck at the truck stops asking if you want company"...they be some ugly earthlings.....dear god they are nasty!!!!!!!!!

-Xperties