How can I change architecture in wim info

I don't know how I get into this, but I have trimmed my OS (Windows 7 Ultimate x86 and x64) and then tried to make a multiboot OS of full version and trimmed versions of Windows 7 Ultimate, but when I tried to install I see x64 against my x86 OS and x86 against x64 OS. See the screenshot:

x86andx64problem.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The highlighted one is actually x86 and the last on is actually x64 but you can see x64 against x86 OS and x86 against x64 OS.

I guess it is in the wim itself as I have already tried to delete the wim and re-merge but same result. I presume that I need to edit some xml in the install.wim but I am not sure which xml and what to edit in that xml, please help me guys.

Edited by nice_guy75
removed image

Your image was corrupted. Can you upload another one?

original url: http://i39.tinypic.com/24g7rdi.jpg

The image was absolutely perfect, even it is working now as well. Though I have uploaded the image once again.

I just wish to know the location of the wiminfo xml, I have opened my install.wim with 7zip and I found <arch>0<arch> in place of <arch>9<arch> and vice versa in [1].xml, if someone help me edit that xml my problem would be solved. 7zip doesn't allow us to edit anything in the wim.

Edited by nice_guy75