tyraelshammer777

Sup guys. I've popped in here from time to time looking for clues and bits of advice and I wanted to introduce myself and learn a little more about this community.

I'm Jake. I'm a 21-year-old IT student from MI who's constantly trying to learn useful things to do with computer, computer networks, administration tools, and the like. I'm in Cisco's CCNP program and I graduate in a little under 2 years from the university I attend.

I was wondering what exactly this group is. Is this a group based off Microsoft (i sense a play off of the "MSDN" site) or is this an entirely different entity? Is this site linked to other sites? Is there like a way to join as a member or something? I notice moderators and stuff. Are people on here paid to do that or are they volunteers? Is this like a professional company or just a typical type of "clan" group?

If this is all summed up here somewhere in some thread, feel free to just link me over. That's cool. But don't bother linking me to donation information just yet. That's not what I'm looking for.

Cheers!

Edited by tyraelshammer777

We are not affiliated with Microsoft, its just in name. Some users are professionals and some are enthusiasts. The forum is run professionally, but all the staff are volunteers. As far as links, we have a list of affiliates on the right side of the main forum index.

:hello: