nLite ati2cqag.dl Error Message!

lapetite66

Is ati2cqag.dl_ in the driver folder?

Please attach your last session.ini.

Hi X:

Thank you for responding and here is the information you requested.Last Session 2.ini

I have figured out what the problem is. :yes:

The problem is that for whatever reason that whenever I give any folder a specific name that is too long it does something to the files inside; it locks them and then I can't delete them or sometimes it seems as if they aren't there at all which was the case with the ati2cqag.dl file in the Compaq ATI Radeon folder. Once I renamed the folder and gave it a shorter name the files became visible and I was able to add the drivers without a hitch. :D

Thanks again. :)

Glad you got it sorted but why not secure your OS from the get go? You can slipstream all the high-priority updates if you run my UDC script and add the resultant files to the Hotfix, Add-ons and Update Packs section of nLite.

http://xdot.tk/updates.html

There's 2 updates I haven't gotten to. Adobe Flash 10.3.183.10 and WindowsXP-KB2616676-v2-x86-ENU.exe (replaces WindowsXP-KB2524375-x86-ENU.exe, WindowsXP-KB2607712-x86-ENU.exe and WindowsXP-KB2616676-x86-ENU.exe)

Edited by -X-

Glad you got it sorted but why not secure your OS from the get go? You can slipstream all the high-priority updates if you run my UDC script and add the resultant files to the Hotfix, Add-ons and Update Packs section of nLite.

http://xdot.tk/updates.html

There's 2 updates I haven't gotten to. Adobe Flash 10.3.183.10 and WindowsXP-KB2616676-v2-x86-ENU.exe (replaces WindowsXP-KB2524375-x86-ENU.exe, WindowsXP-KB2607712-x86-ENU.exe and WindowsXP-KB2616676-x86-ENU.exe)

Hi X:

It wasn't that my computer isn't secure it was just as I explained that when you give file or a folder etc. a name that is too long you will have issues with it. I guess that's just something that Microsoft overlooked or something as I was under the impression that you should be able to give your file etc. whatever name you wanted no matter how long it is but I guess that isn't the case. :(

Thanks for your information (link) I will most certainly use your script in the near future. :yes: