RAID driver

Elza

I’m trying to transfer an existing OS (with RAID 1) to a new computer with RAID 1.

In the past I’ve done this by restoring a backup to the new machine, running the XP install disk using the repair option and adding the driver(s) when prompted. It always did the job as desired.

The new mobo does not support a floppy so I slip-streamed the drivers onto a new install disk using nLite. The new disk will not perform a repair installation. Instead it installs a second os in a dual boot configuration. The new os works so the drivers are being installed.

Did I miss a setting on nLite when making the new disk?

Any help will be appreciated.

Fred

Edited by Elza

@ Elza:

Welcome at MSFN Forums!

Just for your information:

If you have a special problem and want help from another Forum user, you should choose a thread title, which is as informative as possible.

Your problem - missing the "Repair Option" of your nLited XP CD - has nothing to do with any RAID driver and with your thread title.

When I have read the title "RAID driver", I was unsure, if you are offering or searching for a "RAID driver", but I didn't expect, that you are simply asking how to get the "Repair Option" back while booting off the XP CD.

Regards

Fernando