Windows 8 Beta Program

b1017

I was browsing around on some various forums, and someone suggested to contact the Windows Feedback Panel to get added to the Windows 8 Beta panel before it becomes publicly available. I sent an e-mail to winpanel@microsoft.com and this is the response I got from them here

This looks legit. Anyone else try this???

It appears to be the full URL. I've noticed that site is an image hosting site, but I've never gone to it allowing script access.

@OP you'll just have to wait for a response I'd hope. It looks fine. Of course you can't confirm emails without full headers.

I can assure you that the link is valid and not some suspicious site. I have uploaded the image to tinypic here

I'm just trying to share information about Windows 8 as I am sure many people are interested in jumping in on the beta. My intentions are not to cause any harm to anyone?

Barry

I think MS does the same stupid beta program like Windows 7. So the technical beta and the public get the same builds at the same time. So the test is useless if MS also closes all feedback entries on connect with "can't repro, won't fix or by design".