Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Mobes

Post Install Problems - Win XP Pro

I just recently finished a WinXP Pro SP3, Office SP3 nLite image. I did utilize removing components and I'm trying to resolve 3 issues: I would like to minimize the install time but want to make sure I include things I need.

1. Cannot run Windows Update - Mssg - did not have required files asking to install cd.

2. Internet Explorer does not seem to be configured. The Icon in the Start menu is the generic Icon that takes you to Internet properties.

3. Windows firewall will not run. Internet Connection Services is missing...

Is this important if I intend to download another Firewall?

Can I add on something like Zonealarm Free edition?

Pls see attached Last Session.

Thanks

Mobes

LAST SESSION.INI